Reliable & Resilient
Files stored on Sirius Storage are distributed and stored as redundant shards across nodes. This eliminates any single point of failure and ensures maximum uptime that conventional cloud solutions may not be able to provide.
Encryption technology, replication, and verification protocols ensure all files remain secure, integrated, and authentic.
Sirius Storage encrypts, shards, and distributes your data across a network of nodes, making it virtually unhackable. You have complete ownership and control over your data through your private keys, which no unauthorized party nor prying eye can access.
Flexible & Easy To Use
The Sirius Storage architecture makes it easy for developers, system integrators, and businesses to leverage distributed technology and customize storage solutions that suit individual needs without in-depth knowledge about blockchain.
A superior smart contract solution unique to the Sirius platform, where self-executing logic is located off-chain in the Sirius Storage layer. Authorized parties can quickly and easily stop, amend, and restart a Supercontract upon reaching a consensus.
Free market principles based on supply and demand provide fair pricing for all.
Get paid to contribute storage
Contribute your extra disk space and get paid based on demand and supply.
- Industry-grade encryption, consensus protocols, and cross-block verification ensure that data integrity and traceability are inherent in your solutions.
- Data can easily be stored, accessed, and managed via APIs using REST or SDKs.
- Supports mainstream platforms.
For Storage Operators
- Make your unused disk space work for you.
- Participate by contributing disk space to our network and earn incentives.
- Join us in the Web3 revolution and be part of history in the making.
- Protection from data breaches and outages.
- High privacy and secure access.
- Fast speeds through P2P technology and replicated data.
- Economies of scale and lower costs of storage.
Get in Touch
To find out more about how our products can benefit your organization, or if you are interested in becoming a technology partner or ProximaX systems integrator, please leave us your details and we will get right back to you.Contact us via email